Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nana and Papa in town

Boss and Nana

They love each other

waiting in line for the gondola


Buddies

On the Gondola ready to start

I'm a little nervous....can you tell?

Just woke up from a nap

Beautiful Spokane falls.  They were running really high this day



Right over the falls







Gorgeous bridge.  It reminded me of Lord of the Rings.  Is that nerdy? It is, huh.


So handsome




We spent the day downtown and I took Boss down the huge radio flyer slide

 I thought it was awesome and he was like, "whatevs"


The rents and I

Nana and Papa always spoil us when they come in town.  They took us out to eat at yummy restaurants and we spent a really fun day downtown exploring more of Spokane.  We took an amazing Gondola ride over Spokane falls.  We then walked all around River park square.  Spokane is really a cool city.  We had a great day and Boss loves getting to spend more and more time with his Nana and Papa.

No comments: