Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Mom's visit to Spokane

Little M's man








Out to eat with my Mom

Boston's first "official" professional haircut.  We brought him in for a tiny trim once before and cut it at home once too.

Eating a comb to stay distracted

Dad got his haircut too.  They both did great.  :)


I don't know what this is a picture of but I LOVE Boss' little ET hand.  haha!  It's awesome.

Boss and Dad cracking up as usual


Our big boy!

Our Easter basket.  The Easter bunny got one big basket for me, Dane my Mom and Boss (Boss got the rubber duckys)





Day at Duncan Gardens with mom and my boys






3 generations



Boss sporting a Zag cap


Easter Sunday all dressed up.  Boss looked SO adorable










Grandma and Boss



Easter dinner

After Boss went to bed, us adults decorated eggs. :)


The decorating party...we look a little beat











out to dinner on one of Mom's last days




At Maribou park on a Sunday afternoon


I love, love love Boston's little piglet chin here! haha so cute!

Boss was obsessed with the waterfall behind us

No comments: