Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Grandpa's funeral and trip to my brother's.

Boss reading his book on the 14 hour road trip.  He was an angel the whole time


Boston meeting Tia Lisa for the first time

They are pretty in love

Maggie's 1st birthday.   She dominated that cupcake


Grandmaa, my Mom and Aunt Kathy and Boss

Everyone would take turns napping with Boston on my Grandma's bed because we were all so exhausted


It was so great to be with sisters


The Bradbury 5

Throw us all back together and it's like we all never left home.  We even did a human pyramid!  :)


This is us trying to coordinate the pyramid

Grecia looking like a "cool girl" in her mom's car.  She played forever in the car (turned off of course) while we watched Ayden play basketball


She is so funny and adorable!

Lis and Bos in her yard


My little grown up Ady

Pals

Ayden did this pose himself and said, "Look, I'm Ronald Mcdonald" haha

My Meggy meeting Boss for the first time!!  It was great

Add caption

I went to Seattle to watch my brothers kids while they were in NY.  It's too bad I couldn't call any friends while I was there, but it was a blast spending time with the kids.  We had game day all day Sunday


Oreo!  These 3 were so cute together


Boss loved Coco, but he thought she was an adult and kept trying to get her to pick him up.  Sorry Dude, she's about the same size as ya. :)

Boss is trying to get Coco's attention and I don't think she's having it.

Sweet Coco

Buddies




Such a cute picture




Boss is a hair guy and he was obsessed with Lamy's hair

Twins helping me vacuum :)

Miss these guys. 

Last date all together with Aunt Jilly

The kids in front of the house their parents and I grew up in.

They were all nervous about getting in trouble (taking a pic in front of someone elses house) so I was coaxing them out of the car and told them it would be fine.  :)

Cute cute kiddos

1 comment:

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

I loved meeting him.. I almost get emotional about it. I love you jill, i think what if we had never met, my life would be so different. Love bosty. Miss you guys.