Sunday, July 25, 2010

Valentines Day, Indoor golfing, and a trip with Meg







Dane and I had a wonderful Valentines together. He feels that Valentines day is alot more about the girl than the boy, so he we came up with the plan that Valentines day would be mostly him pampering me, and on Dane's half birthday we made a Dane Appreciation Day where I pamper him. This arrangement has worked out very well for us the last couple of years. This year on Valentines Dane took me to see Dear John, and our friends Cody and Candice happened to be there, so we celebrated with them. We then all went to Texas Road House for dinner, and Olive Garden for dessert. It was a very fun day. During the winter (yes February is still Winter for Rexburg) Dane and I missed golfing very much so we decided to have an indoor golf tournament. We set up cups all around the house and made a mini 9 hole indoor course. It still is one of our favorite memories together. Dane went out of town for a weekend in Boise, so my best friend Meghan came in town to visit me. We had so much fun shopping and going out to eat. I just loved catching up with her.

No comments: