Monday, July 26, 2010

One Year Anniversary





On June 2oth Dane and I celebrated our 1 yr. anniversary as well as Dane's first Father's day. To celebrate we went to a Mariner's game a week before. The day before our anniversary we were driving home to Kennewick, so we decided to stop in Portland so that we could go to my fav, the Cheescake Factory. We got our favorite guacamole dip and I had a delicious Cucumber Salad, while Dane enjoyed a burger. We both got yummy cheesecakes for dessert and then finished our drive home to Kennewick in separate cars. On the day of our anniversary Dane and I had agreed to not get each other gifts (sticking to our budget!) so we got creative. I made Dane a crossword puzzle of anniversary/ father's day questions and a homemade video card.

We have had the best first year together. Seriously, we have grown so much, learned so much, and fallen 10 times more in love than the day we got married (and we were pretty dang in love then). Dane and I have the fondest memories of our first year together and talk about them all the time. We also are so excited for year #2 together because of all the exciting things we have to look forward to. Dane and I feel like we picked the exact right match for each other and we love to talk about our future 5, 10, 15, 100's of years down the road. We look forward to it all!

No comments: