Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dane thinks he can keep me around just by buying me flowers... he's right :)







Dane and I are coming up on nine months together and he has bought me flowers with little gifts or cards for just about every month ... maybe even more:) I cry every time. I don't have pictures of all of them, but these two are Calalilies (my fav. flower) and a Halloween bouquet Dane arranged himself. When Dane put together my Halloween bouquet, woman in the store were complimenting him on how good his arrangement looked. I was very impressed.

1 comment:

Arielle said...

Dane keep up the good work on the flowers! Cort has always been really good about doing that for me, let me tell you he has gotten many husbands into trouble because of it too. I just like to brag about him! Although they have turned into slurpees these days! I can't get enough of them. That and chocolate have been my biggest cravings! We love you guys!