Dane and I have been together for what feels like a LONG time now, and we see each other everyday. Every day I know I will wake up, go to work, come home, hang out with Dane, and then go to bed. Simply put, Dane and I have unspoken plans with each other every day for the rest of our lives. However, Dane, being the gentleman that he is still likes to ask me on official dates every now and then. For some reason I get so excited when he does! These are pictures from one of our "official" dates. Dane called me that morning and asked if he could take me to dinner that night. I looked forward to our date all day (even though Dane and I go out to eat often, him asking made it so much more special). After a really LONG day at work I got home re showered, curled my hair (cause Dane likes that) and my roommate helped me pick out a rocking outfit. We went to Outback and had a blast. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment