![]() |
| silly boys |
![]() |
| Saying bye to my baby |
![]() |
| Just a little bit in love with this boy |
![]() |
| What Boston looked like with Mommy gone for just one day. :) |
![]() |
| Picture that Daddy and Boss sent to me |
![]() |
| What Boss looked like when I got home |
I went to time out for women with my Mother and sister in laws and had such a great time! It was in Spokane (two hours away) and it was a two day event. When I signed up to go I was living in Spokane, but in between I moved to Pasco and realized I'd have to spend my first night away from Boston ever. Not that big a deal, but I have to admit I was so sad/scared to leave him. I kept him up the whole day before I left so that I could get every last waking second with him. I cried a little in the car as I drove away, missed him like crazy and was SO glad I went. I handled it much better than I thought I would and for the first time ever I got the "rockstar" greeting that Daddy gets every day. Boss and I saw each other and we cracked up laughing and he ran to me and we laughed and hugged and then Boss ran off again to play with his cousins. I missed my hubs too and text him quite a bit (I guess you could say I'm not the most independent person ever when it comes to my family) and It was nice to have a chance to miss my beautiful little family and life here in Pasco.






















No comments:
Post a Comment