Friday, May 18, 2012

Easter and Conference weekend



The Easter bunny brought Boston a sand pail and shovel instead of a basket...he thought he'd like that more.  


Gonzaga playgroup kids







Giving the wall a big squeeezzze


Love this boy

Taking notes, or squiggles during conference

That's the quilt I made!  









Easter morning.  He was SO excited about his bunny









Beijos for the bunny

Easter came the day after we moved, so although the house was packed full of boxes, Boss woke up to an easter pail filled with a few goodies and a big blue bunny.  Boston was thrilled.  I made us a yummy easter breakfast and we all headed off to our first day in our new ward.  Boston looks so old and happy in these pictures.  They are some of my favorites.  We had a great Easter spent with family and enjoying our new home.  Conference weekend went great as well ( I always look forward to it).  The talks were great as usual and we spent the weekend relaxing on the couch, taking notes.  It was great.  :) 

1 comment:

Bexie Funk said...

he's getting big! and gets cutter every post!