Just so you know I've done like 5 posts before this one. Check em out!
I'm about 11 weeks along now. I feel like I'm already showing like I did at 15 weeks last time. That was my awkward in between stage. I'm still pretty sick, but not as bad as those first couple weeks. I throw up everyday and at one point thought this pregnancy I felt better than last, but now I think I might be a little sicker this time around. Oh well, it's still not that bad. I have a few friends that are REALLY sick the WHOLE pregnancy so I really have nothing to complain about. I'm thinking by 15 weeks I should be feeling great.
We had an ultra sound a few weeks ago and all looked great. We'll have another one in about a week! Boston has been sick all week with tonsilitis and Bronchitis so it's been a tough week for us, but in some ways I was glad to have an excuse to stay in and watch baby einstein when needed. I wasn't feeling so hot either. I bought an ADORABLE dress for my birthday that I can't wait to wear throughout my pregnancy. It's a long maxi dress and I'm afraid I will want to wear it every single day while pregnant! Maybe I'll be a dress girl for the first time in my life.
I'm doing so so great in the anxiety department. I feel wonderful. I am sort of noticing a pattern of ebbs and flows every 2 weeks. I seem to have 2 weeks of mild night time anxiety and 2 weeks of feeling perfectly normal. I'm not sure if it'll continue that way, but I can totally deal it. It's not bad at night and It doesn't prevent me from sleeping. I just have to tell myself that any irrational thoughts or fears I may have at night are nothing, and have no validity. Then I feel great again in the morning. The last 2 weeks I've had no anxiety so that's been lovely.
With Dane's new job we are in bed by 10 every night (sometimes earlier) so that might be helping with late night anxiety. I also have become a daily coke drinker (for nausea) but I switched to caffeine free and diet. I'm trying to get back to no sugar, but it's been a slow transition.
I still think chicken and tomatoes are disgusting and I hate the smell of most everything. Although Boston got out of the bath the other day and I sat him on my lap smelling him for like a half hour. He was the best smelling thing in the whole house.
Dane is liking his new job so far and we are so grateful to A. have an income and B. get back on a good budget (We got off track at the end of Grad school as we didn't have enough money to pay our bills). His commute to work is 5 minutes, so that makes Dane one happy boy.
Dane has his own office and is pretty excited about that. I'm gonna send him to work with a picture of Boston and him and a HOTT picture of me, probably circa 5 years ago. :)
And the biggest news in our lives right now? I've been making lunch, breakfast and dinner for the fam. every night for one week straight!!!!! This is unheard of in the Yancey home, but since Dane started work I've been getting up with him, making him breakfast and then making him lunch (cause he gets to come home) and dinner on the table by 6! It is so much easier to do this now that Dane has a consistent schedule and I think Dane's really loving it.
My sister Lisa was my inspiration for this, cause she ALWAYS cooks every meal for her Hubs and he's always eating really healthy and they're saving money. His coworkers are jealous and that's my goal. Make Dane's coworkers jealous. :)
Life is good.
1 comment:
I'm so glad that Dane has a job! That is such a relief, I'm sure. I just love watching your little family grow, Jill!
Post a Comment