Sunday, February 5, 2012

Daddy's biggest fan

Watching Baby Einstein together while Boss was sick


Boss is starting to cuddle more and more with us, especially when he's sick

Two peas in a pod


Daddy was vacuuming so Boss had to get his vacuum to help

"Dad, you missed a spot"

Sometimes Boss was more interested in Daddy's vacuum than his own

Loves to watch Daddy from the window. 

Waiting for Daddy to walk in the door from the Grocery store

Boss is such a Daddy fan lately.  They've always been buddies but for the last few months Daddy trumps EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.  When he's home Boss just follows Dad everywhere....even to the bathroom.  He talks to Dadda and about Dadda all day long.  The absolute highlight of Boston's every day is when Daddy walks through the door (even if he was just downstairs or outside for ten minutes).  Boston jumps and shouts when ever Daddy gets home (I do too) and he runs to the door to greet him. 

When Daddy leaves for work we say bye to him at the door and then we chase him around the windows of our house.  There are 3 windows to say bye to Daddy at on his way to the car, so we run to each one and wave furiously at him.  It's quite exciting.  If Dane is sleeping in, Boss will often times run up to the bedroom door and shout "Dada!" as loud as possible. In the mornings when Boss wakes up 90% of the time he will be calling for Dada.  "Dada!  Dad?  Daaad" is kinda how it sounds.

These two are best buddies and I credit that to Dane.  What kid wouldn't love him.  He's so much fun and truly loves playing with Boston.  Not only that but Dane really takes care of Boston.  He does everything I do, from changing diapers to putting him down for bed, to taking care of him with medicines and cuddles when he's sick.  He's a really hands on Dad and I think that's a big part of Boss and him being so close.  I'm sure Momma will have her day in the sun again someday, but for now it's ALLL Dada.  And I'm OK with that.  It's pretty cute. :) 

No comments: