Friday, November 18, 2011

Visiting Lisa/ Mobius Museum

Grecia AKA mini-me

Sweet Ayden

Such a big boy

Sweet tooth fairy!

We have a 6 month membership to Mobius and Boston loves it

This is his favorite station.  The balls float in the air



He also enjoyed the Toddler section



My sister recently had surgery so my Dad flew me out there to help her and the kids out.  I was so grateful for the opportunity to help and spend time with my sister and her family, out of the blue!  Despite the fact that Lisa had just had surgery we both felt like we still were able to get in quality time together, chatting, cooking, munching, watching movies (I watched, Lisa instantly fell asleep) and we even got to visit the sweet tooth fairy together. 

I had so much fun being with Lisa and Joel and of course the kiddos!  They were such little angels and were such BIG helps with Boston the whole time  I was there.  They just loved him and Ayden even gave him a stuffed Monkey "for keeps, forever".  It was very sweet and Boston sleeps with that Monkey every night.  Me and the kids spent a lot of time at the Mcdonald's play place and Boston thought it was the coolest thing ever.  I can tell he thought he was SUCH a big boy, hanging out with his cool older cousins (although I think Greci may have wished he were a little more "baby", so she could carry him around more). 


I cannot say enough good things about Ayden and Grecia they were just total angels, big helps and I was so impressed with them and how well they were handling things and what a help they were to their Mom and me.  I hope my kids will be just like them. 

The trip was great all in all, but I have to admit I was not functioning at my best.  I'll share two examples.
1.  I went grocery shopping with Boston (while Ayden was at school and Grecia at home).  Came home and realized I had left ALL my paid for groceries at the store. 
2.  Lisa and I went to sweet tooth fairy, got out of the car, I locked the doors and we headed in.  When we walked back to the car we noticed my door was WIDE open.  I remembered to lock the doors, just not shut them.

Guess I had instant "Mom of 3 brain".  I'd like to do a study, I'm sure there's some science to backup losing your mind a bit after 3 kids.

I miss the Martinez family lots and am SO glad that me and my sister and her fam could have an impromptu visit...even though circumstances were not ideal for Lis.  :(

Miss and love you guys!

No comments: