Sunday, July 17, 2011
Strawberry farm
The other weekend, we went to the Farms to pick strawberries and rhubarb. We had a great time. When I was little we had a garden and tons of fruit trees and plants. It was one of my regular chores to pick the blueberries and I HATED it. Who would of thought I would drive 45 minutes and pay to go pick fruit as an adult? When we settle in a house I would like to have my own garden and grow lots of yummy fruits and veg. Spending the day up at the Farms was so relaxing. It makes me realize that I could definitely enjoy a life away from the city. We'll see where we end up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is one cute boy you have there! we picked peaches not too long ago and I loved it!
That looks like so much fun! You guys are great parents, little Bos is lucky!!
Post a Comment