I did one more post before this one so check it out. I have been doing most of my family updates and pictures via facebook, but my blog is in need of a family/Bosty/picture update. So here we go...
Does it get cuter than Boss and this adorable hat?! Thanks Austin and Ashlyn
I think this was Dane's birthday. I didn't take hardly any pictures but we had a lot of fun. I made him nachos for his birthday dinner (his request) took him to lunch and saw Narnia. That weekend I threw him a party with a bunch of friends and it was so much fun!
Cute. Cute. Cute
At a fun family event! Boss was mesmerized by the lights...my Little Despereaux
Kiks and Cassie came for a visit! Ya!
I love this girl.
Boss just spit up on this girl! :) I don't know why I found it so funny but I almost peed my pants laughing.
Love that face Boss is making!
He loves his Daddy.
Little half smile. He just woke up from a nap so I brought him over to Daddy to give him a quick kiss between studying. I love how he's holding Dane's neck.
Boss has got a little piglet chin here!
Ya. So...Umm, we swaddled ourselves one night. I know it's weird but we just wanted to see what it would feel like. The binkie is just to get the full experience.
Umm....cutest bum ever?! Yes!
Life is going great. Dane is doing well in his second semester of grad school! Can you believe after this semester he is half way done?! Crazy! I am staying at home and getting more and more in a groove with baby boy. His nap times are all over the place. Sometimes he takes great naps, most times he doesn't. He still sleeps great at night, so that is a blessing! Boss is rolling over front to back all the time now and if we lay him on his back, he will always roll to his side. We find him in his crib in all different positions and angles (kinda scary) so it won't be long before this kid is really moving! Him and I love to read together and talk together and play together and that is pretty much our day. We are really enjoying Spokane and are making a ton of good friends (which is SO nice). The weather is warming up a little bit so that is nice too! Ok, gotta cut this post short, Dane is BEGGING for the laptop. We just got an accessory that will allow us to watch movies from our laptop on our tv and Dane is totally pumped!
More later!
3 comments:
You swaddled yourself!!! HA HA HA!!! I died laughing at that! You guys are too funny! Love it, Jill. Love it.
he's getting so big!
Oh so cute!! You are such a good little mamma. :)
Post a Comment