This post is dedicated to Dane. At Gonzaga he works for the School of Business as the marketing and recruiting specialist and as one of his first projects he was asked to design a billboard for the MBA program. As Dane and I were driving downtown today we saw one of his billboards and we were so excited! So later on we went on a "Where's Waldo" hunt for the rest of Dane's billboards. Here are some fun pictures of our hunt. There are about 8 billboards all over Spokane. Dane did an awesome job and all of his billboards were EASY to spot because they were in great locations and he did a great job on them! Great job Daners! It's always fun to share these moments with you! Proud of ya!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Ya for Dane!
This post is dedicated to Dane. At Gonzaga he works for the School of Business as the marketing and recruiting specialist and as one of his first projects he was asked to design a billboard for the MBA program. As Dane and I were driving downtown today we saw one of his billboards and we were so excited! So later on we went on a "Where's Waldo" hunt for the rest of Dane's billboards. Here are some fun pictures of our hunt. There are about 8 billboards all over Spokane. Dane did an awesome job and all of his billboards were EASY to spot because they were in great locations and he did a great job on them! Great job Daners! It's always fun to share these moments with you! Proud of ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so awesome! He's making us proud!!!
Yeah! I am so glad I found your blog too!!! I was thinking about you the other day. Hope your pregnancy is going well. Congrats on getting in! That is such good news.
Post a Comment