Dane and I had a very fun labor day. We have a BEAUTIFUL park right by our house that is awesome. It is huge and has a duck pond and like three different gardens in it (the Rose Garden, the Garden with the Gazebo, and the Japanese Gardens). It is the prettiest park I have ever been to. In addition to the beautiful gardens this park has tons of rolling green hills with huge trees everywhere and of course there is a little playground for kids as well. Dane and I decided to do a mini-prego-photo shoot, since I am about 37 weeks along and it was such a nice day. After the Park Dane and I went to a fun bbq that friends at school/in our ward invited us to. It was a lot of fun. So far we are really loving Spokane!
Monday, September 6, 2010
A day at the Park... about 37 weeks!
Dane and I had a very fun labor day. We have a BEAUTIFUL park right by our house that is awesome. It is huge and has a duck pond and like three different gardens in it (the Rose Garden, the Garden with the Gazebo, and the Japanese Gardens). It is the prettiest park I have ever been to. In addition to the beautiful gardens this park has tons of rolling green hills with huge trees everywhere and of course there is a little playground for kids as well. Dane and I decided to do a mini-prego-photo shoot, since I am about 37 weeks along and it was such a nice day. After the Park Dane and I went to a fun bbq that friends at school/in our ward invited us to. It was a lot of fun. So far we are really loving Spokane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
JILL! I am so glad you guys are doing so good. You were on someone elses blog so I totally just stocked you haha sorry! I can't believe you are going to have your baby soon!!! I am so happy for you! Hey whats your email and I will add you to my blog
Post a Comment