Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's been forever

our bathroom
our living room with our borrowed couch :)
The bookcase I built! :) That frame is actually filled now with our family mission statement
a yummy yummy dinner Dane made for me
our little kitchen
the whole family room
our bedroom... we love our tiny home
alpine slide with mom and Lis... mom just stayed on the ski lift and rode all the way back down
me and Grandpa Jack
Daners and I getting ready to ride a horse!
one of our Temple days... it's nice having it be less than a minute from our house
horse back riding in the rain. Dane's horse was Nacho, mine was Cole.
My Meghan and I. Love this girl.
Wow! I haven't posted anything in a long time. Life has been great and all of a sudden VERY busy. I will give a little recap: Dane and I spent the first two months of our marriage sleeping in, laying in bed all day talking, laughing, or playing cards, golfing, snacking, cooking YUMMY dinners together and making fun desserts. I also was doing EXCELLENT with working out. For over a month I was working out 6 days a week doing P90X without missing a day! It was awesome. Then Dane and I started school, he started his internship, and I got a job. We now are both taking a bunch of credits and working part time, and we come home every day EXHAUSTED! But I love it. I love being busy... and lazing around for 2 months straight began to be a little much for me (although I already am missing it). Life has definitely changed for Dane and I. The house has been a consistent mess from the day school started on, I NEVER work out anymore (I still haven't figured out how to make time for it... but I will), and we eat up every second of our weekends. In fact Dane and I have been doing LOTS of stuff with friends lately so this weekend, we both decided we wouldn't hang out with anyone, and we would stay home all weekend and watch movies (and a lil football). We are so excited! Anyways... life is great, we both are enjoying most of our classes, and we are having fun at our jobs... also great! Oh ya... and yesterday I got home from work, and I decided after two weeks of MESS I would FINALLY clean the house, because I wanted Dane and I to relax this weekend in a comfortable environment. When I walked in the door (after a pretty long day and long week) I see vacuum lines on the carpet! Then I look at the kitchen and see sparkling counter tops with NO dishes in the sink, and on the table is a beautiful bouqet of flowers and card from Dane. He had cleaned EVERY room in the house and even made the bed the same way I do! haha... I was THRILLED. I don't know where Dane found time to do all of that because he is JUST as busy as me. We basically have the same schedule, so I was HUGELY surprised! I definitely am the luckiest. :)
Life is great... here is a random assortment of pictures!

2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

he really is a sweetie! i really miss you! glad you're doing well!

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

all those pics are awesome. I love the one of me and you..that last one..why on my camera none turned otu good...lame..that was funny. miss you. you look gorgeous in all of these you hot stuff.