Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wedding pictures! (ps... I did another post before this one)

These first pics before the Temple were "Bridals" taken at the hotel we honeymooned at :)































































































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pics!! You are so beautiful!! I am so happy for you and Dane! =)

libbie said...

LOVE them! It helps that you look like a DREAM, The cats MEOW, a TOTAL BABE, BEAUTIFUL. Dane doesn't look too shabby either!

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

FINALLY! Wow, you look beautiful, everything was beautiful! Miss you...

The Yancey Family said...

You are GORGEOUS!! Those pictures are so beautiful!! Your guys' wedding was so wonderful!

Petersons said...

Your photographer did a great job! I loved that whole day, it was so fun! We are going to K-town for christmas sooo we fo sho need to get together and have a fun game/movie/dinner night! I just told Josh and he is so pumped to rekindle his bromance with daner:)

Alecia and Sam said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!! Gorgeous dress by the way!:) You look so happy and I am so happy for you! Your house is darling.