Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our future home...ok maybe not


Magnolia

Magnolia House... with a little mini house (we don't know what it's for)but gorgeous huh?












View from Magnolia



Today was a really nice Sunday because of wonderful weather! We went to church, then after church Dane came over and I made us dinner, and then we went for a drive in Magnolia, which is an AMAZING neighborhood in Seattle. It is full of insanely BEAUTIFUL homes on the water. Gorgeous!
PS. This is the neighborhood I nanny in and get to feel jealous of twice a week. :)




3 comments:

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

I ll live in the little house next to you and dane... Marty and I are small people we dont need much.. and that way we can go on bruce and stewy dates everyday.

The Yancey Family said...

Maybe the mini house is for the Grandma and Grandpa? Very interesting. I hope someday we can afford a nice comfortable home, but I would not mind at all having a house like that!!

Ranting of a Frustrated Pregnant Woman said...

I would be jealous of those houses too, they are amazing. It must be nice to be filthy rich!

Jill you are the sweetest and most supportive little friend ever! I am so excited for you to be in the Yancey family which is part of the Reil family!

And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!