So I have been terrible about updating our blog, so this is just kind of a random compilation of the pics from the last couple months. The picture of just Dane Is just cause I thought he looked extra handsome that day. He is wearing what he calls his "pretty pants" in this pic. He thinks these pants are too fashiony but I love them on him! Alot of these pics. are of us at Thanksgiving (the ones with Claire in them). Which by the way Claire and I got married like 4 times over the break... we had alot of weddings...and alot of cake cutting. Thank you by the way to everyone who attended...it was lovely. :) There are pictures from a random night Dane and I went to dinner, took a pic. by a pretty tree and decided to go bowling...all in all just a really random night. The top pictures are from cookie decorating with the kids, which is a Christmas tradition at my sisters house. That's all for now! If I keep following the pattern, I will be doing my blog three or more posts at a time. I get so behind!
The weddings were absolutely beautiful! I am sure that you two will be so happy together! Although Daner may have an issue with sharing you with a toddler/wife. I love how you are with her! Thank you for all the attention and love you show her! I tried to get Brett to dress "fashiony" for a while, and he did it for me for a few months, but now he just wears shirts from Goodwill! We are so excited to see you guys over Christmas!
1 comment:
The weddings were absolutely beautiful! I am sure that you two will be so happy together! Although Daner may have an issue with sharing you with a toddler/wife. I love how you are with her! Thank you for all the attention and love you show her!
I tried to get Brett to dress "fashiony" for a while, and he did it for me for a few months, but now he just wears shirts from Goodwill!
We are so excited to see you guys over Christmas!
Post a Comment