Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Boston at 5 months. and a special video for Ayden and Grecia

Boston is growing so much every day.  He get's more and more playful by the minute and Daddy is LOVING it.  I'm torn between being excited about every new stage and missing all the passing ones.  Guess I will just have to do this whole baby thing a few more times.  :)
Here are some pictures and videos to enjoy

 Nakey 5 month old
 Trying to reach his favorite toys.  His feet!

 Talk about a bite!

 Double time!
 Success.  This boy has some long toes!
 Better than you know what Cake for Daners.

2 comments:

Petersons said...

Cutest video ever! I mean all of them but especially the video of Boss and Dane spitting at each other. So cute! We were laughing so hard. Also, I need the recipe for that better than you know what cake! I haven't seen one like that before, please give it to me! I am craving it and i don't even know what it is:)

Bexie Funk said...

that cake looks SO good. i can't believe he's 5 months now!