Let's hear it for Jill. I love Jill so much and I know you all do too, I challenge you all to make a post and tell her how much you love her and something you love about her k, thanks.She is not only the best wife but I cannot begin to explain how great of a mother she is. I sure am lucky!
Here are some of the reasons why I love her.
-She cares about my boy so much that I don't even have to, of course I still do, but she is meant to be a mom, and has a total 6th sense for knowing what he needs.
-Even when she is down or having a hard time, the second Boston makes a peep, she puts all of her needs to the side and puts his, and mine, first.
-I cam home yesterday from school and work a little down. She also had a hard day but was 100% supportive and there for me when I needed her.
-She is the sweetest and most generous person I have ever met.
-She constantly volunteers for the things I'm supposed to do with Boston. Especially at night so that I can be more awake for school and work.
-She is a constant encouragement to my ambitions and supports me 100%.
-She is the greatest support and partner in the gospel and is such a great example to me with prayer, scriptures and charity.
-She is so humble and takes advice very easily from people.
-She is the meanest golfer on a golf course.... you should see my driver after she HULK smashed it 20 times.
-She has a beautiful singing voice and just melts Boston even when he is the upset.
-The second Boston entered the world and was crying.... the nurses put him on her chest and she began to sing to him.... he literally calmed the instant she started singing.
-She was so brave during labor that I could not have even came close to handling what she did.
3 comments:
What do I love about Jill:
Washtub
Beating up any guy or girl for that matter that picked on me in highschool
Convincing me to live a little (aka leaving class to get candy)
always always making me feel great inside and out
and of course cruising to Sean Mullins on "tough days"
Shes the best..besides my husband my BEST BEST memories are with her.
And yes she is a great mom and wife
I agree with meg, she always makes people feel like the so great, the tower in your old neighborhood, cruising downtown, too many to name!
i had so much fun talking to you the other day!
trust me the days get better! you're doing a great job! we love jill!
I love Jill! She takes such good care of Dane and Boston! She was made to be a mom! She has great fashion sense and is beautiful. The end:)
Post a Comment