Our home has officially become a baby house. Little reminders of the 3rd member of our family are everywhere. Enjoy the pics.
These first pics are of Bosty's nursery. Thanks to friends and family we have equipped Bosty with everything he needs... although his mom sometimes wishes she could get everything she wants, but hey it's Boston's room and he will like it all the same. :)
Dane hooked up Boston's tub to our shower, which I thought was genius. We are seriously lacking storage in our new place. I am about 34 weeks in these pictures and just decided I would take the pics myself this time. Dane was busy and I'm impatient. :) As you can see we have our hospital bag (actually suitcase, can you believe neither Dane or I own a duffel bag?) and diaper bag ready to go for the hospital and we are pretty sure we have everything else ready for Bosty's arrival. All that's left is for me to finish reading my baby books, and Dane and I to soak up our last month together just the two of this. We have loved our time being a family of two and have created tons of amazing memories that we will always treasure, but like the picture in Boston's room says, "A grand adventure is bound to happen". :) eeh!
3 comments:
Wow you guys are ready! We are really so excited for you guys...cant wait to meet the little guy
trust me after a while you'll realize you don't need tons of stuff. we finally bought a bouncer with the 3rd kid and our kids don't get shoes until they learn to walk, you're more than ready!
you look beautiful! You will love that swing I have the same one and had both my babies sleep in it at night because it keeps them propped up! So excited for you!
Post a Comment