
I rented out a clubhouse for Dane and I to celebrate his graduation. We had so much fun

We played pool

Ate yummy pizza, cheesecake, and movie theatre popcorn, while we watched a movie in the clubhouse theatre. It was great


Dane and Cody graduated together, which is very fitting since they spent most of college together as well.

I walked with my associates and got to sit with Dane, and an old friend of mine (Brooke) from when I first started at BYU I.

We got to walk on stage together, and they announced our names together. I felt silly walking with my associates, but Dane wanted me there.



waiting for things to start

So proud of Mr. Yancey :)




I was really glad Dane convinced me to walk with him. It was a cool experience

Right before graduation all dressed up.

Looking good Mr. Yancey


Graduation was great. I am so proud of Dane. He has done a great job in school, finishing out his last semester with straight A's. He took a year off of school to come date me in Seattle, and has been more than ready to graduate. So thanks babe for working so hard! You've done awesome! I love love love you! Grad School, here we come!
5 comments:
Awesome! That's such a big step! Good for him (and you!) You guys look great in those cap & gowns :)
Congrats you guys!
very exciting! its the best feeling to finish school! good luck with grad school! and don't be embarrassed its awesome you finished, don't downplay your accomplishment its great!
Congrats you guys! Jilly I didn't realize you had gotten your AA. Very cool and I'm glad you walked! It IS a cool experiernce and you never know when/if you will get to do it again...just look at Lance and I! love you
Thanks Dane, for putting school off a bit. So happy that you and Jill found each other again. Congrats! You are both awesome!
Post a Comment