We have been married for almost a month and have literally LOVED every minute of it. Dane and I are in a constant state of giddiness. We laugh sooo much, and love spending so much time together. We really missed each other doing long distance, and now we are both so much less stressed, and just plain happy to be together. Dane is still VERY busy with school, but he only has a week left. Dane and I enjoy spending our free time in the same ways so we have had lots of fun, watching movies, laughing and goofing off, having many "what if" convos, talking about "one day...", taking mid day naps, going on walks, making dinners etc... We went to Harry Potters midnight showing last night and got VIP tickets! It was so fun, but the movie was not as great as we expected. I Really liked it, but Dane was slightly disappointed. I told him this is what happens when you read the books...they will always be better. On the plus side we didn't have to fight for our seats cause we were in a theatre of only 50 people, and we got with that a pizza 2 large drinks and a large popcorn. Unfortunately I am sick today. Bad cold, snotty, sneezy, coughy, sore... I think my body is done with all the sugar I have put into it. Dane and I have had fun making lots of goals for our family, and starting fresh. We will try to stick to them as much as we can, and KNOW we will go in and out of accomplishing them, but so far so good! I am just so grateful to have a family with Dane. He is soo my best friend and my favorite person. We have had nothing but an amazing time together since we have been married, and I just love him TEN times more everyday. He makes me so so happy. I never imagined I could be THIS happy. I love him.
Last night I watched his mission videos and they were so funny and cute. Him and I were dying laughing watching some of them, and it reminded me of when I first met him 4 years ago (that was only a year after his mission).
It's fun to look back! Hence the reason I blog, so that in 5, 10, 20 years I can look back on all the memories!
3 comments:
i'm so glad your so happy! you look great!
wow looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!!! We hope to get to Rexburg before the baby is born so we can have some time to hang out with you guys, maybe in August or September...what do you think?
Where did you guys move to? How fun to be newlyweds! Good Times! Can you email me your address? I have 2 cards I need to send you! my email is andrewjorelle@gmail.com!
THanks Jill
Post a Comment